Skip to Content
Internal Audit Group
- Definision of Internal Audit
- Audit is the group responsible for helping the organization achieve its goal through its role as an independent function for service assurance ( assurance ) and consultation ( consultation) for added value and improve the operations of companies with systematic and disciplined approach to determine the effectiveness of the control and governance processes.
- Objectives & Responsibility Of Internal Audit Group
- Running an independent function providing assurance and consulting services in the objective to add value and improve the operations .
- Helping the company achieve its objectives through a systematic and disciplined approach to add value and improve an organization's operations.
- Responsible for financial management audits and performance audits . Direct examination of the financial management audit covers the financial system , internal controls and financial records to determine whether expenses, revenues , assets and stocks have been managed in accordance with the regulations , directives and laws related . Performance audit also includes assessing the activity of the company to determine its goals have been achieved and resources are used wisely , efficiently and effectively.
- Vision & Mission Of Internal Audit Group
- Visi- Being a leader in effective governance practices.
- Misi- Helping organizations achieve goals through its role as an independent function for service assurance ( reasonable assurance ) & amp ; consultancy for value -added & amp ; improve the operations of companies with a systematic and disciplined approach to determine the effectiveness of the control and governance processes.
- Role & Jurisdiction of Internal Audit
- Audit has extensive jurisdiction to examine and obtain information of the Company and / or its subsidiaries , property , private property and physically dependent on strict accountability for care in a safe and confidential use of those rights .
- Chief Audit ( CAE ) with the consent of the Chief Executive can check the activities of the Company and / or Subsidiary in certain aspects without prior notice where circumstances require him to do so.
- FELCRA BERHAD Audit Committee 2016